Saturday, October 21, 2006

I admit my faith had been shaken.
But now I know that my faith was placed in the tangible, in the world.
My faith should be placed in the word of the Lord.
And it's true, let the joy of the Lord be my strength.
I know life isn't easy, but God fills the void. I need to remember that God has His plan for me, I will never know it completely, why He does certain things or allows other things to happen, but I do know that He has a purpose in all He does.
He WILL provide. He is my comfort and my strength. If only I had turned to His word earlier. Thank you Lord for helping me realise that You will never forsake me. Let Your will be my will.
I love You Lord, You're everything to me.
Everything this world can never be.